Lost-In-Founders

A diary of my visit to two cities in the center of the founding of my country: Boston and Philadelphia Oct. 14 - 24, 2005


Sunday, October 16, 2005

Oct. 16 – windy

Yeah! I got one picture on there!

When I left this morning, there was a wind advisory. They weren’t kidding!! It could almost blow you off your feet! I like wind though. It’s a lot better than rain. I’m not carrying an umbrella tomorrow. Yeah!!!!

Thanks to everyone who is praying for the days to go by slowly!! It is working!! I have been savoring every minute, I haven’t felt rushed, and I have done more than planned. I am ahead of schedule which means I will be able to spend extra time at key locations tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie, it sounds like you're having an awesome time! I just read all of your entries this morning (Monday) and some of the things you've said are cracking me up...your blog makes for quite an enjoyable read!

Stay dry! Looking forward to reading what the day has in store for you...

10/17/2005 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home